Why you should book with BPM Entertainment
1. We have over 35 DJs and Karaoke hosts, so if your entertainer is unwell, or anable to fulfill their role for whatever reason, we have another on standby so your show/event will go on. Solo DJs can call you last minute and cancel.
2. We get you a better deal! We are a boutique multi operator who uses individual DJs and Karaoke hosts, so our buying power ensures that we are able to pass the savings directly on to you. Some of our DJs charge $1500-$2500 for the same service, if you book directly with them. And because we buy 100s of events off them, not just yours, it lets us get more for less for you.
3. We only use experienced DJs and Karaoke Hosts. There is a time and a place for people to learn, however we feel that your event is too important to make mistakes so that someone can learn.
4. You get a chance to speak with the DJ or Host before your event so you can ask all the questions you need to feel sure that your event will proceed as you have imagined, not like other multi operators.
5. We have a No Drinking on the job policy that ensures that your DJ or host will be fully focused on what you want them to do. No one wants to see the DJ get Drunk at your event.
6. Guaranteed start time or we will give you $100. If we do not have music playing at the scheduled start time, we will give you $100 Off. That is right. We want you to be confident that we will be where we say we will be.
7. Your in control of the music, all night long. Using our online music selection tool, you will be able to select up to 100 songs of Must Play, Don't Play, or play only if requested, to ensure the DJ on the night will not just play what they want, but what you have chosen.
8. Quality control. Most of the solo operators we use, rely on the volume of work we give them, so if they are not doing what you require from them, they are risking future bookings from us. We are here to protect you both and ensure that there is clear expectations from all.
9. We have a 24/7 tech department that can solve your entertainers issues if they arise, as we are using sensitive electrical equipment and faults can occur from transit, or from a venues power supply that could potentially delay or cancel your event.
10. You are covered. All our entertainers must have their own Public Liability Insurance in the event that something goes wrong with the equipment and someone gets hurt or some property gets damaged.